× Close

Entry and visa requirements for au pairing in the United States

Read below to learn more about the laws regarding getting a visa and entry to au pair in the United States.

Two people hold their passports out in front of a pretty view while traveling.

Visa and entry information for the United States

Entry requirements for non-US citizens

Au pairs must get a visa for their journey in the United States through an officially recognized agency by the government. As a partner agency, we will review your documents and take you through the interview process.


Our partner will then help match you with a host family and will facilitate your J-1 visa process to ensure smooth entry. You will be interviewed at the American consulate in your home country where they will place your visa in your passport prior to flying.

Need help? Learn more here.

Join us and